Conditions We Treat
Our team of epilepsy experts provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of epilepsy and the disorders that can be mistaken for seizures. Our patients’ age groups range from pre-adolescence to the elderly.
We treat all CONDITIONS related to Epilepsy including but not limited to:
- Epilepsy/seizure disorders
- Uncontrolled seizures
- Side effects of anti-seizure drugs
- Episodic symptoms of unclear cause
- Seizures associated with structural abnormalities of the brain including tumors, blood vessel abnormalities, bleeding and strokes.
- Seizures associated with degenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Seizures associated with developmental disabilities and autism
- Seizures related to inflammations or infections in the brain
- Seizures occurring in liver, kidney or metabolic disorders
- Psychologically-associated seizure-like episodes
- Quality of life problems, depression or anxiety associated with epilepsy
Contact our office to schedule an appointment (516) 442-2250.